Join IHCC - Get Involved
Join Our Community and Get Involved!
Interested in becoming an individual IHCC member and/or getting involved with a functional group? Let us know using the form below.
The purpose of this form is to collect IHCC membership information at the individual level. This will include people who are existing members of IHCC at the cohort level, and non-members of IHCC. Please fill this form out even if you are part of an IHCC member cohort. We encourage you to share it with your early career investigators as well.
Functional Group Involvement
- Participation in a monthly conference call.
- Assisting with tasks such as (but not limited to) developing and reviewing resources to build the Resource Center, participating in project proposals, writing and/or reviewing manuscripts, sharing expertise, discussing cases and projects, mentoring early career investigators (ECIs), and more.
- Representing IHCC at international conferences.
- Members may be asked to participate in site testing of materials or in projects leading to publication, funding, collaborations, and more.
- Members may be encouraged/nominated to become future leaders for those groups if they show leadership, integrity, engagement, and excitement to be part of IHCC and its mission.